Our goal is to help people be healthy and live more active lives. Our products and services provide instant access to health and fitness data so you can track your progress, achieve your goals and take control of your health. As we build these tools, we are committed to the principles of respecting your privacy, keeping your data safe, and letting you decide how your information is used and shared.
- We will be transparent about our data practices and will explain them in clear and simple to understand language.
- We will only collect data that is useful for improving mBreath products, services, and your experience.
- We will always take the security of your data seriously.
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of the Service, fill our form, request our support or otherwise interact with us. The type of information we may collect include your age, mobile number, email address, whether you are a male or female and any other information you choose to provide to mBreath. When you access or use our Service, we automatically collect information about you, including: Log Details: We collect log information about your use of the Service, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed and your IP address.
Mobile Device details: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Service, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
mBreath Device details: The mBreath device automatically tracks your sleeping patterns, heart rate, breathing, snoring, movements and the ambient noise level of your sleeping environment so that we can help you have a better experience.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Service and your experience. We may also collect information using web beacons .Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Service or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to provide, maintain and improve our Service, we:
- Provide and deliver the Service you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations, send you notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages; respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service, communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by mBreath and others.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our service
- Personalize and improve the Service and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better Service.
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of mBreath assets, Financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another one, and With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Service that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
WHAT DATA MAY BE SHARED WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We don’t sell any data that could identify you. We only share data about you when it is necessary to provide the mBreath Service, when the data is de-identified and aggregated, or when you direct us to share it.
DATA THAT MAY IDENTIFY YOU
Personally, Identifiable Information (PII) is data that includes a personal identifier like your name, email address, or data that could reasonably be linked to you. We will only share this data under the following circumstances:
- With companies that are contractually engaged in providing us with services, such as order fulfillment, email management, and credit card processing. These companies are obligated by contract to safeguard any PII they receive from us.
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, valid legal process or governmental or regulatory request, to enforce or apply the Terms of Service or Terms of Sale, to protect the security or integrity of the mBreath Service, and/or to protect the rights, property, or safety of mBreath, its employees, users, or others. If we are going to release your data, we will do our best to provide you with notice in advance by email, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so.
DATA THAT DOES NOT IDENTIFY YOU (DE-IDENTIFIED DATA)
mBreath may share or sell aggregated, de-identified data that does not identify you, with partners and the public in a variety of ways, such as by providing research or reports about health and fitness or as part of our Premium membership. When we provide this information, we perform appropriate procedures so that the data does not identify you and we contractually prohibit recipients of the data from re-identifying it back to you.
DATA THAT YOU DIRECT US TO SHARE
The Service may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook Like button), which let you share actions you take on our Service with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
SECURITY AND SAFETY
mBreath takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access. Even so, we cannot guarantee that information about you is always secure because data security measures in use from time to time may be vulnerable. Consequently, please be mindful of the risks that information about you may be exposed to when you use the Service